Thursday 27 September 2012

God's Guidance - True Experience

On 26-Sept-2012 Wednesday, due to throat infection, took off from regular office work. Then checking with Mom, for availability for the day. She mentioned she is free and available. After few minutes of discussion, decided to trip-down to Arunachala Temple at Thiruvannamalai. Checked with temple employees, about their darshan timings.They confirmed that Morning 06.30 hours to 12.30 hours, then 15.30 hours to 21.30 hours IST. I got to know, this information morning 10.30 hours. Travel time is around 3-4 hours. Planned to leave around 12, reach by 4 again restart by 5 and reach chennai by 9 or 10.

But in actual, we could leave by around 12.30 hours IST only. We reached around 15.30 hours IST to a hotel, near Thiruvannamalai. After lunch, we wanted to start back to temple, but the car was not able start. The steering got locked & jammed. Not able to start the engine. Struggled for few minutes and fortunately got started, and again on the way to temple. Checked for time. It was 15.55 hours IST. Exactly Saturn hora was going through. Myself & My mother were travelling in the car. For me, as per Kocharam, its Bhaghya Sani & for my mother, its Ashtama Sani. At Saturn hora, we have experienced a shock. Even though we have won over it, but need to go through it. Learning of the situation, need to anticipate shock / struggle during that hora moment, during those Kocharam reference.

We reached Arunachaleshwarar temple, Thiruvannamalai. We paid money for Annadhanam on 26th Oct(2610). We wanted to pay for life membership, however, their procedures & policies were not impressive, to pursue further. After the payment, we went to Darshan of Arunachaleshwar & Unnamalai amman blocks, visited Navagraph, Anjaneya Sannidhi, then, given full body namaskaram near flag post of the temple. Soon after the full body namaskaram, we received huge rain, with huge blow of thunders, which was quiet surprising. We wanted to visit Kala Bhairavar block, but got struck up in the main temple itself. Waited for 10-15 minutes. Then visited Kala Bhairavar, came back to Prasadam stall, purchased the same, then started way back to chennai.

Around 18.15 hours IST, we started. Unfortunately and Unnaturally, this day have become very dark, started drizzling. With guts and confidence, started driving slowly and steadily. Rain started progressively, somehow, I have managed to reach Chengee, which is around 45 - 60 mins from Thiruvannamalai. After that  I am unable to proceed further. At one instance, I am unable to see the road at all. I stopped at one place, not able to proceed further. After few minutes, I saw better weather, again started. After few minutes, same situation arised. I meditated to Arunachaleshwarar for 10 seconds. Then one bus came over us. The bus is going from Thaliyuthu to Chennai, via, Chenngam, Thiruvannamalai. Route No: 122 Express. I was following for few minutes, in that darkness and huge rain was flowing through.

After few minutes, I have overtaken the bus Route no: 122 Express. Not even crossed 100 meters, I am unable to see the road. Again slowed down, the same bus overtook me. I just followed the bus till we reach tindivanam. In this travel, I just happened to watch the bus registration number as TN09N-2610. It just struck my mind. I just visited temple and paid money for Annadhanam for 26th October(2610). Probably, on that reference, the bus, which has 2610 as registration number has come to rescue.

As it struck to me, at that moment, I was quiet calm, just followed the bus. After few Kilo Meters, I have come to a place, where a Tree has fallen on the road. If i would have overtaken and gone ahead, definitely I might have missed this tree, had miserable situation. Almighty, Arunachaleshwarar, have saved and guarded us. We felt really blessed.

God is there everywhere. I am very sure, he is watching, eachone of us, quiet closely. Whenever, and whatever required, at that moment, he jumps and helps, all of us on-time, with utmost care & love. This is one of the many instance, where I have exposed, almighty's presence. Since I have started blogging, thought of sharing to all readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment